General terms and conditions for booking and cancellation of events. Booking of events at the Viking Ship Museum can be done by contacting the museum's booking department either by phone +45 46300253 or by e-mail to booking(at)vikingeskibsmuseet.dk.
- In general
- Agreements are considered binding when the museum has issued an order confirmation.
- Cancellation/reductions must be notified in writing to booking(at)vikingeskibsmuseet.dk
- Cancellation/reduction of an event can be done free of charge up until four weeks before the event.
- Cancellation of events later than four weeks and up until two weeks before the event will be charged 50% of the arrangement's total price.
- Cancellation later than two weeks before the event will be charged full price.
- Reduction of number of participants corresponding to less than 10% is accepted free of charge up until the event begins.
- Reduction equivalent to more than 10% follows terms for cancellation.
- Cancellation due to extraordinary extreme circumstances beyond the control of both parties (force majeure) can be done free of charge.
- Entrance fee
Entrance is always adjusted according to the actual number of participants on the day.
- Especially applicable to sailing trips
- For bookings including a sailing trip, the museum reserves the right to cancel for safety reasons, such as strong winds. In such cases, no payment will be charged for the sailing trip and prepaid sailing trips will be refunded.
- For bookings that include sailing, the museum reserves the right to cancel if guests do not comply with the safety requirements on board. In such cases, payment will be charged for the sailing and prepaid sailing trips will not be refunded.
- Safety requirements include the guest's ability to speak english and/or danish and at any time to follow the instructions of the captain.
- For bookings that include a privately chartered boat, a starting price equal to a minimum of 8 adults will be paid, regardless of the group may include fewer people.
- Especially applicable for the Café
- Cancellations of deliveries ordered for more than 12 people can be done free of charge up to four weeks before the event. Then the general terms of the museum apply.
- Cancellation of deliveries ordered for less than 12 people can be done free of charge up to one week before the event. Then full price will be charged.
- Reduction in number of participants follows the museum's general terms.
The Viking Ship Museum is a member of the Horesta branch organization and follows the organization's rules for reservation and cancellation if no other separate agreement has been agreed upon. Read more about the Horesta organization, the branch office and the appeals board on Horesta's website www.Horesta.dk.