Members of the board of directors 2019 -2022
Chairman of the Board:
Tomas Breddam, Mayor of Roskilde, appointed by Roskiilde City Council
Deputy Chairman of the Board:
Ole Christiansen, appointed by 'Friends of the Viking Ship Museum'
Members of the Board:
Gurli Martinussen, appointed by 'Friends of the Viking Ship Museum'
Michael Lunn, appointed by the Board
Lars Christian Brask, appointed by Roskilde City Council
Anna Bondo Nielsen, appointed by Roskilde City Council
Minutes in danish
Summaries from the meetings in the Board of directors (in danish) can be required by e-mail: museum(at)vikingeskibsmuseet.dk.
The Museum's board of directors is composed of:
- A person with insight into political decision-making processes at both a regional and state level - suggested by the Friends of the Viking Ship Mseum
- Two - three members of the town council in Roskilde Kommune - suggested by Roskilde Council
- One person with relevant competence in terms of the Museum's strategic planning - suggested by the Friends of the Viking Ship Museum
- One person with the relevant competence in terms of research - suggested by the Friends of the Viking Ship Museum
- One person with business experience from a large Company - suggested by Dansk Industri
- One to three people with specific areas of expertise - suggested by the board itself